Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sick and bored!



A dear old lady had seen the clowns that I made. She asked me  to make a black clown, so I made this for her. And she loved it.


Then I'm not feeling well nowadays and been lying in bed. But the more I rest, the more I get depressed. So I try instead  to make some cards to make me feel a little bit better. So I manage to made a few.











Had to stop  coz now my body and brain really need rest.

Lucky to have a nice daughter around who gave me this earrings to show that she appreciate  me as her mother. And it makes me feel better:)


It is not made of silver or diamond, but it came from her with love, so it is a treasure for me.

And to show my appreciation to her and to my loving husband, I bought a flower bouquet for them.


Which now I also enjoy having on our table :) 


JOY


2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...