Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Memories...you light up my life!



Hi everyone! I haven't posted for a few days now and since I don't have any winter pictures to show yet because it is dark when I go to work and dark again when I come home. In addition, it was raining in the last few days and I am not fond of going our when it is raining.
Anyway, I still have many summer pictures in my computer to light up my life...and maybe yours.

Words to ponder in between the pictures!



Boldness...
They saw the boldness of Peter and John. ..and they realized that they had been with Jesus. Acts 4:13



Sometimes...we are like frogs who take the color of the inviroment. We become like the people whom we associate with, good or bad. 


Pretty soon we talk the same talk and act the same act. Whom we want to be likened with is up to us. 


So if we want to be like Jesus and do marvelous deeds and be bold..we should spent time fellowshipping with Him, listen to the Holy Spirit speak to us through His words and be obedient. 


Walk and talk with Him throughout the day. 


Father God, I pray for me and everyone to spent time with you and be like you in thoughts and in deeds. 

Let Your boldness be seen in us, Your goodness flows to us and Your light shine through us.



 And may Your name be glorified in our deeds. I pray in Jesus name.


Pursuing your dream takes the same amount of work as acquiring more things that you don't really care about or want- so you might as well pursue your dream.
John Maxwell


Wishing you a nice week!

JOY

3 comments:

  1. Memories...it doesn't matter if it is sweet, bitter or sad, they are 'our own' memories and that is what that makes them special :) Writing blog posts about them prevents it from getting lost !

    ReplyDelete
  2. just blogwalking.. Nice post and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...